This new version is really improved on the server-side and small changes has been made on the client-side to create smaller thumbnails.
The current features are:
- A bash script that take and upload the screenshots using a ssh or ftp connection.
- A powerfull template engine(basically a php file with the needed objects at hand, what could be more powerful than that?).
- Automatic generation of thumbnails and web version of the screenshots.
- Multiple language support (Currently English and Spanish, the strings list is really short, soo you should be able to translate it to your language really fast).
- “Taken 2 Months, 15 Days ago” style text, taken from NatBat time_since() function.
RSS Feeds, Title/Description database storage and a Windows based uploader are on their way!.